Cooking with Chef Jake: Curried Cashews
We want to give you a taste of The Swag that you can enjoy in your own home!
First up is a recipe from Executive Chef Jake Schmidt for simple snack to spice up your day. Whether you need a snack for your walks or your home office, Jake recommends his Curried Cashews.
The Swag Recipe: Curried Cashews
Ready in roughly 1 hour
Serves 6 or more people
1 lb unsalted cashews
1 tbsp thai green curry paste
1 tbsp tamari
1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 300℉
- Whip 1 egg white until frothy.
- Whisk in the thai green curry and tamari until fully incorporated.
- Fold the mixture over the cashews.
- Place mixture on parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bake for roughly 45 minutes.
- Stir every 5 to 10 minutes while baking until the crust is fully adhered.
Tip from Executive Chef Jake Schmidt
Be very attentive when stirring, as this is a very important step in the baking process.