No other location can offer you such an amazing backdrop for your intimate wedding or elopement. Walk out your front door and discover stunning views, secluded private hideaways in the woods and numerous hiking trails within a stone’s throw of our Waynesville NC Bed and Breakfast. These beautiful trails range from simple strolls to challenging climbs on our 250 acres or in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, which is our next door neighbor!
Sink into a hammock together or soak in the hot tub while you gaze out over four of North Carolina’s six highest mountain ranges. Many of our rooms have private balconies, stone fireplaces, soaking tubs or spa tubs and steam showers for the ultimate romantic experience.
Packages start at $1,500
Three hour use of Gooseberry Knob. In the event of inclement weather, the ceremony will take place in the Chestnut Lodge living room.
- Transportation to and from Gooseberry Knob (approximately 1/4 mile from the main house)
- Four course dinner at a private table for two
- Breakfast in your room the following morning
- Intimate wedding and elopement guests are welcome to dine with you, advanced reservations are required
A minimum two night stay is required in any of our guest rooms or suites. We can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests.
Enhance your basic package with the following:
- Cheese and charcuterie board upon arrival
- Tea sandwiches while getting ready
- Hors d’oeuvres reception following the ceremony
- 60 minute couples massage
(in your room if you are booked in a suite or Gail’s Room)
- Chocolate dipped strawberries at turndown
- Personalized swag robes
- Dozen roses upon arrival
*Call for more information on pricing.
Once your dates are chosen and you have booked your two night stay we will help you locate local vendors for your NC elopement or intimate wedding including; your wedding officiant, wedding cake, flowers, string music, photography or videography. Select from our many romantic rooms and suites and create a wedding to remember.
To order an elopements package please contact Marla at (828) 926-0430 or (800) 789-7672 to discuss your options.