Packages & Add-Ons for Your Getaway to North Carolina
Elevate your experience.
Our guests can further personalize their visit to The Swag by adding one or more of our promotional packages to their stay. These special touches create memories to keep near your heart long after you have ventured down the mountain and back into the real world.
Whether you’re planning your honeymoon, an anniversary surprise or a romantic escape, our romance packages will warm your heart. Call us in advance of your visit to reserve one of our romantic extras.
If you’re looking to make the most of your mountain getaway, or you’re eager to explore the cultural attractions in nearby Asheville, we have add-on packages available to give you experiences that will take pride of place in your personal scrapbook.
Call us today to reserve your room and to discuss any packages you’d like to add to your reservation.
September 2016 Package
SUNSET ELK EXPERIENCE PACKAGE JUST IN TIME FOR RUTTING SEASON - Available on September 22nd and 29th
This rare package gives guests the opportunity to observe elk during their most active time of the year.
Each fall the call of the wild can be heard in North Carolina’s Cataloochee Valley when the elk enter rutting season. This is an active time of the year when the male bulls engage in a piercing sound called bugling and enter into antler wrestling matches with other males. For those lucky enough to witness this fall ritual, it is a sight and sound to behold. Esther Blakely master naturalist and elk expert will lead the tour and provide information on the area’s rich history, wildlife and the reintroduction of elk in 2001 after a 140 year hiatus.
Available twice this fall, September 22nd and 29th, the two night package, which needs to overlap the 22nd or 29th, is priced for two people. The package features the four-hour sunset journey to Cataloochee Valley, luxury accommodations, all meals, including a snack and beverage for the four-hour tour followed by a dinner basket upon your return. The package starts at $1190 per room plus tax and service charge. Additional guests can be added for an extra fee.
Please call The Swag directly at 800-789-7672 to make your reservation for the “Sunset Elk Experience” package.
- Hour-long massage: $125.00
- Keepsake natural stone vase, filled with fresh-cut flowers
- Medium - $55.00
- Large - $75.00
- Artisanal Cheese Board for two: $17.00
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries: $21.00
- Charcuterie Tray for two: $21.00
- Charcuterie and Cheese Platter for two: $25.00
- Assortment of locally crafted sea salt caramels: $15.00
- Half-day guided fly fishing trip for two: $300.00
- Half-day Art Tour for two: $150.00
- Full day Art Tour for two: $300.00
- Biltmore Estate two-day ticket: $50.00
- Eco-tours with Cataloochee Valley Tours: $90.00 per person (Based on availability)
- Yoga class: $150 per class
- Swag Bars – our famous decadent treat is beloved by guests. One taste and you’ll see why this is listed as an amenity. A Swag bar is included with your lunch. If you’d like to take some extras home with you, we’re happy to help.
- 1 bar - $1.50
- Half-dozen - $9.00
- Dozen - $15.00